SALARY RANGE: $ 15.00 starting, per hour
OPENINGS: Multiple 7
HOURS: Part time, and F/T hours
The data entry clerk performs data entry functions and general office functions within an appraisal project. The data entry clerk must learn the project’s appraisal software system and use it to input sketches and other property data into the computer.
- Perform data entry on appraisal projects. Input specific information into appropriate property records within the appraisal software system.
- Transfer hand-drawn sketches from field documents to computer systems.
- Prepares office correspondence, mailings, and other administrative requests as needed.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Keen attention to detail, basic mathematics/geometry skills, and strong organizational skills.